This week I will post some reviews and a general round up of Lenten resources. Lent is only a couple of weeks away, and I am behind in posting this! You should still have time to order what you need, and you may even end up winning a copy of one of the books!
Books that will be reviewed include, although not necessarily in this order:
- Daily Reflections for Lent, Not By Bread Alone, by Robert F. Morneau, from Liturgical Press
- Change Our Hearts, Daily Reflections for Lent, by Rory Cooney, from Franciscan Media
- The Living Gospel, Daily Devotions for Lent 2014, by Theresa Rickard, O. P., from Ave Maria Press
- A revised edition of Everyone’s Way of the Cross, by Clarence Enzler, illustrated by Annika Nelson and Gertrud Mueller Nelson, from Ave Maria Press
- The Ignatian Workout for Lent, by Tim Muldoon, from Loyola Press
Plus, I may have some other surprises for you! If you are not already a subscriber or follower of this blog, this may be a good time to do so. Also, you can follow me on Facebook, “like” the blog Facebook page, or follow me on on Twitter, to get your updates in those places. Thank you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.